- Pre-treat oxides, slags and weld defects mechanically, preferably when the welds are still warm and the weld oxides less hard.
- Give the area to be pickled time to cool down to below 40Â° C (after welding).
- Degrease using FX 150 to remove organic contamination.
- Stir or shake the paste before use.
- Brush on the pickling paste using an acid-resistant brush. Do not pickle in direct sunlight.
- Give the product sufficient time to react. (30-60 minute)
- Then wash the surface thoroughly with water.
- Next apply FX passivation solution and leave it for 20-30 mins..
- Rinse thoroughly with clean tap water, preferably using a high-pressure water jet Ensure that no pickle residues are left on the surface.
- Collect the resulting waste water for neutralisation.
No. 275, S. V. P. Road, Kapol Niwas, Near Alankar Cinema, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India